Cucciolo as a laptop bag?

my 15 inch Macbook Pro fits in the bag, you sorta have to turn it sideways just a tad to get it to go in. Once its in, plenty of room. Also the changing pad does wrap around for better security. It doesn't fasten with my 15 inch but it will wrap around.

I have a Cucciolo for my 16" Toshiba. The laptop is a little too big, so I got a neoprene sleeve to help it slide it, I have to angle it a little but it's not too difficult. The bag is big enough to carry a notebook or two as well. I think I even carried a textbook with my laptop, but that did make it insanely heavy...

gingiemay - I have a L'Amore Cucciolo. I took some reference pics for you with my 13" macbook.

You'll see that my macbook is too big to actually velcro the diaper pad shut. Someone more craft/sewing inclined than I am probably could move the velcro patch up a little and then it could actually velcro around a laptop.

There is AMPLE room in the Cucciolo for an average size laptop plus a ton of other stuff.

There is a big difference in space between the Campeggio and Cucciolo. I can fit my macbook in my Campeggio, but it's a tighter fit and I don't have room for much else in it with the laptop. With Cucciolo, I have room for everything!

Hope the pics help!;)
View attachment 232988View attachment 232989View attachment 232990View attachment 232991

This was an awesome reference for a newbie looking for a travel/ laptop bag! Thanks!! :tup: