Cubicu's bag collection (need advice on what to add next!)

Update! Two new bags in my collection!
-Céline soft cube bag in green - I got this preloved (in pretty much new condition) as a present to myself for finishing residency. I love the color (such a sophisticated green!). The bag is surprisingly light and holds a lot! This fits my need for a roomy crossbody bag. I had gotten an A.P.C. demi-lune bag in green but I just can't stand the opening as it's very stiff and the teeth of the zipper scratch my hand every time I try to get in and out (will need to sell at some point).
-Kate Spade sam nylon shoulder bag - I was influenced by how cute the Prada re-edition 2005 bag is but really couldn't justify the price for a nylon bag. This one has a similar design, very roomy, and was less than $200! The only small issue is that the shoulder strap tends to slip off my shoulder so I have to hook my thumb on the strap to keep it on my shoulder. I think this was a reasonable price to pay for a trend.

PXL_20220524_222141536.jpg

As an update on my other bags:
-Louis Vuitton speedy 30 in monogram canvas - haven't used this at all and should probably sell it. It just doesn't fit my style anymore and I'm quite logo averse these days. But like all trends, maybe if I wait long enough it'll come back in fashion...
-Louis Vuitton Twinset (Twice) in empreinte leather - I use this quite a bit but again, sometimes I feel uncomfortable with the logo, although it is subtle. It is still in near mint condition. Empreinte leather is quite hard wearing!
-Goyard St. Louis tote, GM size - I used this for a tropical vacation but normally don't carry enough stuff to need such a large bag. The bag is still like new. I haven't experienced the strap damage that others have noted.
-MCM Milla tote, large - I use this for professional events like conferences. It's a great bag but I prefer a backpack for day to day commuting. I think this one is a forever work bag as it's still in amazing condition and is just very functional.
-Loewe puzzle bag, medium - Sadly, I have just not used this one very much, mainly because I have just been using small handbags for short errands. I still love the design and functionality.
-Coach Courier Wristlet - No fancy parties lately but I may break it out for some graduation events next month!

Reactions: Katrna