Cubic Zirconias

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
I'm ordering about 250 of them in a clear/diamond color to replace any that may fall out or become chipped in the BE/BEC tags.

I currently use CZ's in my glass beads while torching, so to order a few hundred in a larger mm isn't too inconvenient.

I figured diamonds go with anything!!! Cubic zirconias are also extremely resilient and not prone to chip, so they'll last forever. They're also relatively inexpensive when ordered in bulk, so perhaps BE will consider using them someday.

Until then, I'll be glad to share with those who are "in need" :smile:

Contessa, that's lovely! Thank you!
I already have the G-S hypo Cement, thanks to LoveHandbag in a previous post, so I'm prepared in case I ever need to call upon your generosity. Oh, and yesterday I received my order from Lovinmybags. I guess all that's left is to make up my mind already and order my FIRST BE!!! :nuts:

Tess, did you ever get these little crystals? It would be nice to have a few in case of the dreaded pink crystal fall-out. I glued a topaz Swarovski crystal into an empty BE pink crystal hole, but I didn't glue it right and it's all crooked. I am going to pry it out. I used Epoxy glue. What kind of glue are you using?