Cubes Speedy. Educate me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kassandra.

O.G.
Sep 10, 2008
Hi! I am completely new to LV. I just saw a beautiful black handheld bag. I did some search and found out that this style is called Cubes Speedy. Can you give me more info about this bag? Is this a seasonal style? What are its dimensions? How much does it cost? Will it be easy to find one or are they sold out? How do you like the bag? So many questions, I know! Please educate me!

Thank you for your help!

The Speedy Cube comes in two sizes, one in the 30 which I think it's bigger than the regular 30 and a Mini Cube. Both comes with shoulder strap and it is embossed leather. I own the 30 and it's gorgeous.

Hi! I just bought this bag and I love it! There are plenty left according to the online chat I had on LV.com. They retail for 2910, but it is all leather and absolutely gorgeous. It is a limited edition bag, so once they sell out, they are gone.

Here are some pic for your reference:

CIMG0639-1.jpg

CIMG0645-1.jpg

This is a heavier bag due to the hardware.

CIMG0640-1.jpg

it is a little bigger than the speedy 30, the total was just under 32 hundred and they took it off their website but some stores still have one or two in stock. seattle only got 3 in, that i do know for a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.