Cuba slides/mules

Nov 22, 2013
Hi everyone

I was just wondering anyone has bought the slides/mules that were a runway piece for the Cuba collection. They are the flat ones with pearls braided in them. I cant seem to upload a pic but will try again! They are sold out in Europe and I am thinking of getting them through Lbjlaw in the US (the most amazing reseller IMO) but I am unsure about the sizing. They are totally sold out here in the UK so I can't even try them on. Any experiences about how they fit?

Thanks so much!

Yes, I got them as they are my favourite shoes of the season.
I got half size bigger as I like them to be confortable and once the weather gets warmer the feet will swell up slightly.
Good luck in your hunt, they are GORGEOUS!

Yes, I got them as they are my favourite shoes of the season.
I got half size bigger as I like them to be confortable and once the weather gets warmer the feet will swell up slightly.
Good luck in your hunt, they are GORGEOUS!

Thanks so much for the speedy reply. I actually didn't like them when I first saw them but I recently saw someone actually wearing them in real life and totally fell in love! What size do you normally wear in Chanel and how did that size fit in comparison? I am normally a 41 but conflicted about whether to go for a 41 or 42 - they don't come in half sizes so its tricky.

they are stunning! i found them very true to size. i am size 6 and these are the only open toe shoes i can wear in chanel, which probably would mean that they fit narrow for most people. they are heavy though, all the braiding and beads. very comfortable and well made otherwise. the colors are gorgeous too.

they are stunning! i found them very true to size. i am size 6 and these are the only open toe shoes i can wear in chanel, which probably would mean that they fit narrow for most people. they are heavy though, all the braiding and beads. very comfortable and well made otherwise. the colors are gorgeous too.
Thanks so much!

i have them as well...i found them to be true to size...i'm usually a 37 and the 37 fit perfectly! they are really comfy too!! good luck in finding them:smile: they are definitely worth it!

i have them as well...i found them to be true to size...i'm usually a 37 and the 37 fit perfectly! they are really comfy too!! good luck in finding them:smile: they are definitely worth it!
Thank you so much! I love them so much. I just love the different colours - I feel they will go with a lot
Seemingly very popular too - sold out in the whole of europe and in dubai where I first spotted them

I would ask for measurements and see how these compare to the other slides that are out, maybe you can try those on for comparison sake. I have seen them in stores here but have not tried on.

I would ask for measurements and see how these compare to the other slides that are out, maybe you can try those on for comparison sake. I have seen them in stores here but have not tried on.
Thank you thats good advice! I hear that the cuba slides with the chains on run small but haven't tried them on myself. I think sizing up might be risky as 42 is almost always far to big

This seasons style with the chains seems to fit a little different than the previous season. My concern with the style you are looking it is how well they would stay on the foot. The band seems to be narrow. It's so hard to buy something like this without trying on I hope it works for you.