Crystal Stam???

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
it's probably very pretty, especially when it catches the light, but for me personally, it's a little too "blingy" (I'd also be so afraid of crystals falling out and/or breaking!) -- altho "Dark Blue" sounds interesting. I'd love to see THAT one!

jennytalula

–
O.G.
Feb 7, 2008
good ol' Europe
I'm surprised I don't hate it, somehow it is blingy but classy at the same time. I definitely don't have the life to carry such a bag, but I think it could be really sophisticated.

beating<3baby

Jul 15, 2008
i'm intrigued too...it is pretty from the pics. do you think it comes with a packet of spare crystals like when you buy a coat and it comes with extra buttons?!

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
i think it looks glam and cool. it doesn't fit in with my style, so i won't be getting it, but i wouldn't turn it away if it were a gift. i should be thinking that it's too blingy or gaudy, but from the pictures, it's really not. it feels like disco and rock 'n' roll.

shop2drop1

On a ball field
Sep 1, 2007
Land of OZ
I'm guessing we'll see this again, at markdown time....I like the idea of it, I think about 2-3 years ago when everything was "bling-y" and "bedazzled" it would have sold like hot cakes, right now, not so much....

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
i think i would like it more if it were small metal studs rather than crystals, which is a bit too girly for me.