Crystal nail files

Smiley8066

Jan 14, 2007
Do any of you use these? Particularly the ones from OPI or essie? What do you think of them? Do they really prevent splitting? Just curious, they look pretty cool but I've never heard of anyone using them.

I have one that I got in a swag bag about 3 months ago and I have to tell you, I will not be using traditional nail files anytime soon. I'm sold. No splitting for me:tup:

I have the Essie one also, and I love it. I've had it for over a year now, and it still works great. No splitting and the nails are left so much smoother.

"Diamond chip" files had my devotion for many years.

But since my boss started selling crystal nail files and told us to try them, I haven't looked back.

They are fantastic.

I keep one in my purse and one near my computer so I can file while reading tPF!

I have also been using them for about 4 years and have actually 'converted' a few of my girlfriends into using them. I love them. Haven't used anything else since.

My town had a fair about 2 months ago and a vendor was selling in pack which had 3 different sizes. One regular size, one mini to keep in your purse and one big one which he said is for calluses. All of these for $25, I have to tell you that using the crystal for my feet has made a huge difference as well, so if you see it, snatch it!!

I was introduced to the Glass file a few months back at a salon I got a mani from but it was not until I got a mani at Bliss Spa that I actually purchased one from them the Diamancel #2 well worth the $30 will not go back to a regular file again....LOVE IT!