crystal fell off.

oh that is no good :tdown: I don't have anything coach with crystals but anything I have ever had with crystals (even sunglasses) they always seem to have one fall out :tdown: I like the idea of the clear nailpolish, seems like that would work better than anything. :yes:

Sadly, I have had this happen with my multi heart keyfob! The stones started to fall out after just two weeks. What's really sad is that I totally babied it from day one.
Basically, I only had one key on it and I was super careful not to drop it or throw it into my purse. :angel:

When I called and complained to the store I purchased it from they said they couldn't do anything about it. So I called JAX and they sent me a new keyfob, I actually got to pick a different style keyfob, no crystals. From that day, I vowed never to purchase anything with crystals ever again from them....no matter how adorable it is!
It truly isn't right to spend that kind of money on a keyfob or lanyard to then have it fall apart right away. :tdown:

Good luck jenn, I hope they send you a new lanyard!