crystal fell off.

*Jenn*

sofa king addicted.
O.G.
Nov 13, 2007
so i bought the celestial cell lanyard on ebay a little bit back.
well, one of the crystals fell out of the star.
will coach do anything about this? hopefully? :sweatdrop:

i've already decided that from now on if i get one with crystals,
i'll put a thin layer of superglue over it.

but its a little too late for my beautiful star. :sad:

Thats too bad. My sister has the crystal lozenge key fob that I bought for her at the outlet and crystals are falling out of that one left and right! I won't buy another crystal piece, even though I really like the new crystal shoe lanyard!

yea, i have a cell lanyard with a star with crystals. two crystals fell off last year. it's sort of inevitable, coach charms with crystals on it will eventually fall off, or are likely to.

i spoke to one coach SA in San Francisco, and she gave me a good piece of advice she found from another coach client. paint clear nail polish over the charm, it will totally hold your crystals in. :nuts: that's pretty smart.

I had the pave snowflake key chain and after a few months (maybe 2) almost 25 crystals fell off!! i took it to the coach store and asked what I should do.. the SA was so unhelpful, didn't seem sympathetic at all. just told me to send to coach for $20 repair...

what i did was:
went to bead/rhinestone shop purchased replacement stones (about 11 cents each) and glued them in myself. The original stones continue to fall off, but the ones I glued in arn't!

Yes I hear about that happening alot with these. I wont buy anything with crystals because of that. I also know that sometimes clear nail polish over the item works to keep the crystals in, but I dont know about it dulling the sparkle or not.