Crystal Embellished Purse - Love it or hate it?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Crystal Embellished Purse
    http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/19843
    Black rectangular silk evening purse. Miu Miu purse has crystal embellishment on front, ruching along top, a rigid snap opening, a metallic Miu Miu logo on base and a grosgrain strap. 8 x 5 x .5". $550.00USD.

A cute evening style which is big enough to hold just the essentials - a great gift idea.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I think it's cute!

3. I don't love it..but I don't hate it either....It is cute!

4. I have to say I'm not a fan. It seems rather tacky and definitely dated. That's ok though because there are a ton of other miu miu bags i'm obsessed with!!

5. ^^ITA- it's a little butch for my tastes.

6. Does nothing for me I'm afraid

7. I first read the title "Crystal Embellished" and thought it would be a little tacky, but I think it's well-done and youthful...I'm afraid I'm not in love with it either, but it's closer towards love than hate.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice