crying

Hmm...that is interesting. From what I *do* know is leather is fixable...broken canvas is NOT. Anyone else?

:yes: :yes:

It's common problem with leather lining, stickies from humidity.

You can take to the store and ask for approximate cost to fix it, tell the seller about the cost and may be you guys can workout some kind of deal, discount etc but if the seller refuse to do so, may be you should return the bag to seller.

I know now papyal make it even harder to buyer when they claim item not like describe. Paypal require third party letter, contact # etc to tell paypal why the item isn't described.

Return the item with safe shipping and trackable. If the seller didn't want to refund you, claim dispute for item not received.

I hope it will work out.

Dear All,

The buyer has emailed me about this problem but has not really given me any indication about what she wants to do and to be very honest I don't truly know, at this time, what the true problem is. The buyer has sent me some photographs which are extremely blurred and she has referred to a black line ....?

Without seeing the bag then I still don't know what the nature of the problem is. I cannot comment on those who are criticising the flaw as I haven't seen it yet. I do know that there is a problem with the Blois and Trocadero with the leather peeling and splitting, predominantly in the pocket areas and this may well be the problem here.

Yes, sometimes flaws are missed - it is human nature. The buyer, after all, missed the flaw for quite a period of time - she didn't check the bag over on receipt and then contacted me over a week after receiving it. So we both missed it - there was no attempt to deceive and you only have to look at photos and descriptions of my other auctions to see this. This will only be my second return in over 1400 LV sales (0.14%) so I don't often miss things but sometimes it happens.

I am prepared to stand by whatever I sell and have asked the buyer to return the bag and I can see if LV will repair it for her - the buyer appeared to be quite happy with this and even asked how she could get it repaired herself. I would prefer to deal with it to be perfectly honest as it's me that has caused the problems and it's not fair for the buyer to be lumbered with the problem and spend time sorting it out. For example, I sold this piece 150047759199 with a disclosed repair requirement - I arranged the repair at the buyer's request and she got her bag this week and is thrilled. Incidentally, LV replaced both of those leather parts for free due to the age of the Musette.

The buyer has not requested a refund, although of course if that's what she wants then all she has to do is ask. Because she said she loved the bag and was so upset then I naturally assumed she would want to attempt to keep the bag. And naturally I will gladly pay for the cost of any repairs required.

Mistakes do happen. No one is perfect. As far as I am concerned, there is no point in me lying about the condition of a piece as I just get people wanting to return things, potential negative feedback and bad pubicity.

This was a mistake, pure and simple, and one which I am willing to rectify with the buyer's assistance.

PS: There also seems to be some misinterpretation with my returns policy which reads:

"I do not accept returns simply because you do not like the item or because it is smaller/larger than you imagined. "

This is not the case here. I do not accept returns for buyer's remorse is what I am saying but missed flaws are, quite clearly, an entirely different kettle of fish. Just wanted to clarify.

Ops..I missed this.. I hope you two work it out..

Dear All,

The buyer has emailed me about this problem but has not really given me any indication about what she wants to do and to be very honest I don't truly know, at this time, what the true problem is. The buyer has sent me some photographs which are extremely blurred and she has referred to a black line ....?

Without seeing the bag then I still don't know what the nature of the problem is. I cannot comment on those who are criticising the flaw as I haven't seen it yet. I do know that there is a problem with the Blois and Trocadero with the leather peeling and splitting, predominantly in the pocket areas and this may well be the problem here.

Yes, sometimes flaws are missed - it is human nature. The buyer, after all, missed the flaw for quite a period of time - she didn't check the bag over on receipt and then contacted me over a week after receiving it. So we both missed it - there was no attempt to deceive and you only have to look at photos and descriptions of my other auctions to see this. This will only be my second return in over 1400 LV sales (0.14%) so I don't often miss things but sometimes it happens.

I am prepared to stand by whatever I sell and have asked the buyer to return the bag and I can see if LV will repair it for her - the buyer appeared to be quite happy with this and even asked how she could get it repaired herself. I would prefer to deal with it to be perfectly honest as it's me that has caused the problems and it's not fair for the buyer to be lumbered with the problem and spend time sorting it out. For example, I sold this piece 150047759199 with a disclosed repair requirement - I arranged the repair at the buyer's request and she got her bag this week and is thrilled. Incidentally, LV replaced both of those leather parts for free due to the age of the Musette.

The buyer has not requested a refund, although of course if that's what she wants then all she has to do is ask. Because she said she loved the bag and was so upset then I naturally assumed she would want to attempt to keep the bag. And naturally I will gladly pay for the cost of any repairs required.

Mistakes do happen. No one is perfect. As far as I am concerned, there is no point in me lying about the condition of a piece as I just get people wanting to return things, potential negative feedback and bad pubicity.

This was a mistake, pure and simple, and one which I am willing to rectify with the buyer's assistance.

PS: There also seems to be some misinterpretation with my returns policy which reads:

"I do not accept returns simply because you do not like the item or because it is smaller/larger than you imagined. "

This is not the case here. I do not accept returns for buyer's remorse is what I am saying but missed flaws are, quite clearly, an entirely different kettle of fish. Just wanted to clarify.

I've had mine for a few years now and the leather on the blois is nicer than any of my other LV bags. I dont stuff the pocket maybe thats why mine didnt peel. I cant see the picture of the bag we are talking about.