<CRYING...MUST SELL A BAG(S)...please help me decide which one(s)

Claudia

formerly Purse-onality
Nov 10, 2006
I must sell some of my Chanel family..................and really need your advice on which ones to let go....i adore them all equally but may have to change from a Chanel bag collector to merely a Chanel bag owner..........some i have purchased due to tPF influence and becoming part of the "have to have it" club, others were impulsive buys that i fell in love with at the time but don't use that much and are mainly valuable now because of "the pride of ownership". I wish i knew how to do a poll, but i don't, so, please help and give your opinions??

1. baby animal flap.....adorable, sweet, trendy print on classic style, seldom seen - but i am over it.....(kind of)
2. Luxe metallic bronze bowler - am i insane? - stunning, classic with an edge, subtle metallic, great shape, rose gold h/w, very Chanelish with chain straps, embossed CC and dangly CC charm
3. blue Cotton Club tote....please have me committed - yummy color, perfect size, that great vintage squishy quilted leather, cool diagonal zipper on outside that fits cellfone, embossed sideways CC
4. winter white jumbo caviar flap with silver h/w - kill me now. classic, a must-have for a Chanelian girl, has managed to stay pretty clean - will be in style in the year 2035
5. Fendi spy Zucca (am kinda over it)
:crybaby:
i would really really appreciate your opinions on selling from one to all, or combos of any..................please know that it will pain me to sell any, but it will annihilate me to sell the Luxe bowler and the white jumbo even tho i dont use them real often....Holy Handbag Hysteria, with 23 bags, i dont use any of them often, am constantly rotating....
TIA and a warm Claudia hug..........

you girls know me ! i think it will be 1 and 5............baby animals must return to the zoo and i am no longer looka for a zucca :P

yep, there is a psychiatric illness called white-caviar-flap give-up-itis...........characterized by the sudden irrational selling of this most classic bag
I do not want this illness..............:wlae: