Crying In The Fetal Position!

1. Ok, I've been bitten by the Bal Bug. Damn that pesky bug!!!!

Just bought a Greige City from Bal NY on Tues. stilling waiting for it to arrive today and bidding on a Blk Shrug on eBay (oh my god I wanted to SOOOO much) and lost it by just a couple seconds and $2!!!!!!!!! :cursing: :hysteric: :hysteric: :crybaby:

Just wondering, does ANY STORE out there have a Black/Dark/Dark Red/Dark Brown Shrug?? I really want a darker color.

THANKS......have to go back and start crying again and wait for the UPS guy!!

Amanda

2. There were Shrugs at Barneys New York last time I checked...

Don't cry, it's just a bag.:flowers:

3. thanks!! I will check. I guess not so much crying as, "Damn so :cursing: close " and my computer does this silly, refresh page thing before I can type my bid in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cursing:

4. I was watching that auction myself. And sensed that there would be last-minute nastiness. eeek!

5. :smile: I'm happy for the person who got this :smile: I'm sure they will love it just as much as I would. BUT I do wish I was the winner...what can I say :P

6. oh Amanda, so sorry you didn't get it,... don't worry yours will come around

7. why didn't you use esnipe?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice