Crunch Time: Share Your Pre-Price Increase Wishlist!

kaori

O.G.
Apr 16, 2007
Sadly we have one month to go before the price increase. :crybaby: Is anyone planning to get something before that happens? I would love to get any one of these within the next few weeks.

In order of preference:
- medium black lambskin classic flap w/ silver hardware (I already have the smaller version, but since it's my dream bag, I'm afraid to use it!)
- black caviar PST (zip closure) w/ gold hardware
- medium white caviar flap w/ silver hardware

I keep buying black, but I can't seem to help it. It looks so nice! I would love a red one, but it's almost unattainable. I just gotta decide which (and when to strike)! Does anyone else have a mini pre-price increase wishlist to share?

My wishlist would be:
- Black caviar medium classic flap with gold h/w
- White caviar e/w with silver h/w
- Red caviar medium classic flap with gold h/w (unfortunately, it's not available... )
- Bordeaux Reissue 226
- Black Reissue with Gold H/w
- Khaki / Dark Silver Baby Cabas

Unfortunately, some of them are unattainable too and I'm on a purse ban. So it seems likely I will be paying post-price increase prices for them

I've been going back and forth about Cerf Tote.
I love it, but have had another tote, and still justifying it ;)

Last posting I saw looks like it's $1950, does anyone know whether that's the increased price? or still pre-increase price??

I'm probably getting the Modern Chain Flap at the Saks EGC event (event though I'm SUPPOSED to be on a bag heehee) I really want a flap bag and the Modern Chain is classic with a twist! And the price is great...That's probably going to be my only purchase for a while-though I will have to decide what to do with my EGC's...Hmmmmmmmmmm