Crunch time for me! have to place my order should it be a Troika?

Its crunch time for me time to place my order to replace my Ostrich Kelly that got rather messed up during the July flooding I suffered here along with so many other people

I was thinking should I splash out and upgrade to a croc Kelly?, but my lifestyle now is geared to the countryside not City so would I get to use it that much? Mmmmmmm

(I also have a lovely porous us crocodile Kelly bag not made by Hermes but vintage and v pretty.)

So ladies I met Elise lady we trundled of to Hermes and a lovely SO showed me a Troika bolide which I thought was gorgeous, but as a devoted “Kelly girl”, I asked if this was possible she said yes. But in brown. She phoned today Eeek what to do? I was out so have to phone the boutique Thursday I think she may have one there.:shrugs:

I am a devoted boring, black person, and I would not use brown as much, and I am waffling :girlsigh:

What are your thoughts ladies and gents? I love the Constance,:heart:

I love the Kelly, and only an HAC, would swing me away

Now I could get a facelift out of the budget if I buy normal leather what do you think? ( I got bad wrinkles now :rolleyes:)

Kelly-birkin

It was so pretty I just love the two textures put together
but am just dotty about Kellys, also I just never seem to drag myself away from black, it just goes with everything and when I am spending that much money I cant afford to get a color that I wont use too much, I made that mistake with my gold Ostrich Kelly which I must confess has cleaned up quite well considering what its been through

:wtf::smile:

Raz

O.G.
May 11, 2007
Europe
I think a Troika in any colour/style would be absolutely stunning!!!
I find brown is a more versatile colour in my wardrobe, and loks great with most colours, but you know yourself best. And I KNOW I saw a pic of someones Black Troika Bolide on this forum and it looked STUNNING!!

guccigal07

He is Risen
Jun 19, 2006
I am holding off my judgments on the Troika until I see how it wears and last.

I had a pony hair YSL bag and it started to bald in spots and it burned me.

I saw a Troika kelly and it was so lovely though.

but I was thinking of getting a clutch in a Troika...but I am going to wait and see how they last for others, etc

get an ostrich!

Haute Couturess

Black CDC Kelly pls!
O.G.
Feb 26, 2007
neishypooh go for a matte croc birkin in 30cm. you'll use it forever!!!!!!!!!!!! it is cas enough for the country.

hermesgroupie

Orange crush
Feb 12, 2006
Le Monde Hermes
^^^Yeah, but if you're like me, and you sound like you are, you will reach for the black bag time and time again. I get the impression you are reluctant to get the brown troika as it stands.

ebruo

Her Royal Floopiness
O.G.
Feb 25, 2007
London
If you'd like, I can pop in and have a look on Friday for second opinion. Not working tomorrow, unfortunately...