Crunch fans: IYO which color breaks in/distresses the best?

Al, was that for the Sale thread? LOL! I do that too. Actually I do that with many items, just walk around with them and see how attached I get. If anyone thinks they see me this year and they're not sure it's me, check to see if I'm just a head under a mountain of bags; I think I got up to 7 last year with maybe 3 more on my mom. :lolots:

--------

My Black Boogie has not distressed at ALL. Not an iota. Admittedly though, I change my bag at least 3 times a week if not daily. Usually my bag does the talking and dictates the clothing I choose.

I took a peek at my bags again last night and I have to say that I like the Grape and Blueberry distressing the best. I'm not as happy about the Berry Blue distressing as I was at first when I loved that "bottom of a pool" look it got because now there is barely any dye on that side part of the strap.

Last edited:
It's funny how one person can say color X distressed the worst in their mind and someone else can say color X distressed the best! I think it all depends on what your personal preference is and how much you use it. Also no two pieces of leather are ever going to be exactly the same so some of the same colors or styles will distress in completely different ways. I love seeing all the different opinions in this thread!

Al, was that for the Sale thread? LOL! I do that too. Actually I do that with many items, just walk around with them and see how attached I get. If anyone thinks they see me this year and they're not sure it's me, check to see if I'm just a head under a mountain of bags; I think I got up to 7 last year with maybe 3 more on my mom. :lolots:

--------

Doh! It was. Sorry ladies.