Cruisin' for Bruisin' (my cc) - Don't open if you don't want temptation

TDL

Dec 19, 2008
I just spent yesterday afternoon at BV for one of their joint pampering sessions in-store. No free massages this time but we had La Prairie Caviar line products for grabs, champagne and hor d' oeurves. I heart my SA!

The store still had a lot of the F/W collection up for display but saw some of the icon bags in fairly "new colors/styles"... Ash New Ball Bag (3rd version… Ash much lighter than Ash Scuro), Truffle Montaigne, Elephant (the shades for the Veneta & Roma are very different), Dust, the entire Mineral Boudior line, all colors of the karung toile knots, etc.
And the BEST PART... I am happy to have finally seen the first glimpses of Cruise 2010 in Asia!!! Hooray!!!

Cruise spotted in-store:

Fever Cabat (mini) - also coming in anemone
Fever Cervo Hobo (a.k.a. Baseball bag) - also coming in Truffle, Nero
Nero Large Belly Veneta
Pourpre Sloane - TDF!!!! More pictures later...
Pourpre Milano
Anemone & Fever pouches, wallets
Fever bag (flat-ish, with handles)
Fiammati bag (Moro/Uluru combination? Don't know the name of the bag)

Other items coming in (next 2-3 months)... Veneta in Anemone, Fever, Matita, Orchid; Montaigne in Anemone, Matita, Orchid; Cabat (non-spazzolato) in Orchid, Paille, Nuvolato/burnt marshmallow (2 sizes - don't recall if it was Med/Large or Large/Uomo). Plus more new weave styles with Italian names that were quite interesting. LOL! I can't remember the entire list as much as I love BV.

And of course, I took photos (F/W & Cruise)... give me time to upload them though since I'm stuck in meetings today for the next 3 hours. Here's a teaser...

The colors of Cruise... side by side(L-R): Fever, Pourpre, Anemone

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN5992.jpg
    DSCN5992.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 1,086
A closer look at the 3 Cruise colors... Pourpre Sloane, Fever & Anemone pouch (medium)

attachment.php

Attachments

• BV Cruise1.jpg
    BV Cruise1.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 4,102
  • BV Cruise2.jpg
    BV Cruise2.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 504
  • BV Cruise3.jpg
    BV Cruise3.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 4,195
@beck77 - yes, I heard SIN has more Cruise stocks than KL!

Ok more eye candy... Fever Cervo Hobo (baseball bag) and Nero Large Belly Veneta.

I don't do modelling shots but made an exception here since I was so excited. Note: I'm 5'4" and of average build (not skinny, not chubby.. ha ha).

I loved the baseball bag! I prefer the orignal Veneta to the Belly Veneta but again that's just me. For those people who find the Veneta too flat in terms of the width then this is a good option since it's much roomier.

You can see a part of their small Cruise 2010 wall here... fever cabat, pourpre sloane, SLGs, the fever document bag got cut out.

attachment.php

Attachments

• BV BB1.jpg
    BV BB1.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1,037
  • BV BB2.jpg
    BV BB2.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 5,634
  • BV BellyVen2.jpg
    BV BellyVen2.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 7,053
  • BV BellyVen1.jpg
    BV BellyVen1.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 7,484
Last edited:
Pourpre Leather comparison - nappa on the Milano & nappa umbria on the Sloane. The leather swatches were taken with flash. Sorry no photos without flash.

attachment.php

Attachments

• BV Pourpre Comp.jpg
    BV Pourpre Comp.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 4,299
  • BV PourpreNap.jpg
    BV PourpreNap.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 247
  • BV PourpreNU.jpg
    BV PourpreNU.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 246
Pourpre and Eclipse... a quick comparison. (L-R: Pourpre nappa, Pourpre nappa umbria, Eclipse nappa from my Veneta)

Pourpre in nappa has more pink-ish blue tones vs. Eclipse in nappa that has red-ish, rustier tones. There is a perceptible difference across the 3 in case it's not so obvious from the photo. I am still drooling over the Pourpre Sloane but could not justify getting it since it's quite close to my Eclipse Veneta.

attachment.php

Montaigne Line-up (L-R: Truffle, Uluru Red, Ash Scuro)

attachment.php

My Eclipse Med Veneta and Cameron's Uluru Red Montaigne... sigh... should I get it when it goes on sale? It's different enough, right? :confused1:

attachment.php

Attachments

• BV 3Reds1.jpg
    BV 3Reds1.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 4,244
  • BV 3Reds2.jpg
    BV 3Reds2.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 235
  • BV MontComp.jpg
    BV MontComp.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 6,953
  • BV MontVen.jpg
    BV MontVen.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 2,968
  • BV EvU.jpg
    BV EvU.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 4,162
Ok... last one. I don't want to bore everyone with the photos. Not Cruise but definitely deserves it's own mention. This bag needs no further introduction. Sigh!!! :drool:

attachment.php

Attachments

• BV PO.jpg
    BV PO.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 1,191
OMG OMG OMG.. I simply love love love the Pourpre! And I totally agree that the Pourpre Sloane is TDF!!! Sorry, I'm just such a red(ish) person.

Anenome looks great too but it looks more blue (like cobalt) than purple :P

I hope beck77 can get my Pourpre double knot bracelet tmrw! I'll be flying off to Perth tonight so no TPF (OMG) for me for 6 days! LOL

I hope to see Pourpre & Anenome Veneta soon! How about Pourpre Campana or Montaigne?

I saw the Globial from the Purple Colour Reference thread. What else is made in that? It's such a nice deep purple.. :love: