Cruise15 Pearly Ivory Caviar - m/l or 8-inch rect mini?

Mar 29, 2014
California
I think many of us who are interested in the Cruise15 pearly ivory caviar are concerned about potential color transfer. I think this color (as well as the price) would look great in the rectangle mini but would it be safer to buy it in a m/l flap? Any thoughts and advice would be greatly appreciated!

Missk8y

Jan 28, 2013
Europe
I think many of us who are interested in the Cruise15 pearly ivory caviar are concerned about potential color transfer. I think this color (as well as the price) would look great in the rectangle mini but would it be safer to buy it in a m/l flap? Any thoughts and advice would be greatly appreciated!
where can i find more information about pearly ivory here?

shelliemay

Oct 25, 2014

I will get it in medium flap! :smile:

Mar 29, 2014
California
Missk8y, here is a photo of the m/l. It has been showing up at Saks and BG lately. The pearly ivory will be available in the WOC, rect mini,m/l, jumbo (not sure if anything else) depending on which store ordered it.

Attachments

whitneyle

Dec 13, 2012
Missk8y, here is a photo of the m/l. It has been showing up at Saks and BG lately. The pearly ivory will be available in the WOC, rect mini,m/l, jumbo (not sure if anything else) depending on which store ordered it.
Do you know which store order the rect. mini?

Thanks,

Missk8y

Jan 28, 2013
Europe
Thank you Calliandraroad!
I think the hardware is too similar to the bag color. It doesn´t knocks my socks off from the picture.