CRUISE TO BAHAMAS question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I haven't been on a cruise since the 90s so I haven't a clue how cell phones work on ships. Has anyone been to the Bahamas and used your cell phone on the ship?:smile:

2. I went on a cruise from Miami to the Bahamas in January and I used my iPhone for texting. It wasn't outrageously expensive (which I suspect making phone calls are).

3. i didn't any signal when I was out at sea but maybe its because I am Canadian and my cell just couldn't roam out there. I did but a data plan from the cruise line so I could use Facebook, email and Instagram. It was a little costly but worth it.

4. I did the same thing as KatMac for our Carribean cruise in December. I have Verizon and live in the US. When we were in port I got signal just fine, but when we left out to sea it was iffy.