Cruise Timeless Classic

1. Did anyone manage to see these cuise timeless classic during the trunk shows? Are they beautiful? Do you know why the first bag is soooo expensive?($3150):confused1:

NordstromCatalog.jpg
  2. I don't remember seeing them, but I think that first one is pretty massive.

3. Is the first part of the serial no, e.g. A33789 the size, and the 2nd part, Y04339 the fabric/material?

4. Sophia, I think I saw this in the lambskin and a patent leather as well and the bag was gigantic. I couldn't see myself carrying it, it was very long and too wide.

5. I was just contemplating because the shape looks a bit like the diamond stitch...

6. I know! The pics are so misleading though. They look nothing like the bags IRL.

7. i think that first bag is really big, and it's also patent which i suppose makes it more expensive?

8. Hi Swanky Mama,
    Is this bigger than the grand shopping tote ???
    From the catalogue..it looks shiny..(like diamond shine range???)

9. I don't remember seeing them either.

10. I hate it that they don't have measurements with those drawings.

11. Really wish I knew how big it is!!!!!!!

12. ^^^I haven't seen it, but usually the price is higher on the really big bags unless it's an exotic skin, this may be a perfect bag for work or something.

The pics are impossible to tell if you love them or not, it's imperative to go to Chanel and try on!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice