Cruise reveal!!! Best way to start the week

Congrats! Aargh so nervous about the launch here, torn between so many good colours, and mini or jumbo or tote...can you do a mod shot when you have time? Enjoy it!

helen you should see all cruise photos from UK side you will definitely going to love it :graucho::biggrin:

I know what you mean... sooo many pretty colours for Cruise!!! If only I could buy them all :graucho: I would love to also get the purple lamb... and the pink looks so beautiful too and the yellow... oh well... but only money for one mini right now :amuse: need to give my wallet a break now...

and I will post a mod shot tomorrow! It's already dark... well, winter time...

I know what you mean... sooo many pretty colours for Cruise!!! If only I could buy them all :graucho: I would love to also get the purple lamb... and the pink looks so beautiful too and the yellow... oh well... but only money for one mini right now :amuse: need to give my wallet a break now...

and I will post a mod shot tomorrow! It's already dark... well, winter time...

Thanks, looking forward to seeing it! One more thing, was it the same price still? I think I saw the UK price had increased?

what a beautiful blue!

What a beautiful color, big congrats!!

Gorgeous !!! We need your mini collection pic😍😍😍

Very beautiful! Congrats!

So pretty MaryJoe!! Loving the bright blue shade and hw that looks light gold to silver depending on the light. Enjoy your new little addition!

thank you all :hugs::hugs: and yes, I will post a family pic tomorrow of all my Minis :heart: