< CRUISE - RESORT - SPRING 2011 > YSL bags

What a great thread. So many pretty bags for spring. If anyone has Bazaar Feb. issue check out page 54. There are a few neutral colored bags and I love the YSL woven one. I have been doing a little research, and it appears to be very limited. I don't see it posted in this thread. Curious what you all think.

This was for preorder at ******, are there any more info? (large easy)

Elliespurse - I've seen the black version IRL, and it's fantastic. Also shown at HG - it's $1695. Think it may come in one additional color. They're available already in the boutiques.

I was quite tempted by the black, though the beige Roady was priority #1. And it's due to arrive today so am eagerly awaiting Mr. FedEx!!!

Attachments

• e5d2cc9250ca57de29e46a841adbf7e7.image.1280x960.JPG
    e5d2cc9250ca57de29e46a841adbf7e7.image.1280x960.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 350
Hurray - my Roady arrived! :yahoo:

Here are a couple of quick pics. Am including a modeling shot since she's not exactly the most photogenic thing just sitting there like a lump!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1700.jpg
    IMG_1700.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 953
  • IMG_1704.JPG
    IMG_1704.JPG
    172.1 KB · Views: 970
Last edited by a moderator:
Codyntara, didnt respond previously bc have not received my Bazaar yet. Would be helpful if u could post a pic.

Elliespurse, the studded embellished Easy came out in black last fall. Not sure about color you posted.

Graycat5, big congrats on your beautiful bag! Hope u enjoy it. :tup:

Elliespurse, the studded embellished Easy came out in black last fall. Not sure about color you posted.

Graycat5, big congrats on your beautiful bag! Hope u enjoy it. :tup:

Thanks Cosmopolitan. Though I'm not generally a Hobo girl, I was feeling like something kinda slouchy for spring/summer...

Re the studded black Easy - I know it was available for Fall in suede, but regular leather too? I wasn't paying too much attention to it then.

Hello ladies!! I have been on a quest for a blue muse since I missed out on the fabulous blue this past f/w!! I was told that nordstroms was the only store carrying the color and I couldn't get a straight answer if the color was bluette or petrol!! It was a beautiful cobalt blue.

Anyway as I was doing a little research in Nordies this week I saw that they are doing a color for s/s called oceanique. Now the look book showed a beautiful blue! Exactly what I'm looking for but the website is showing more of a blue/green.

Ok so bottom line when I was in Neimans yesterday I saw their look book and they were showing for the oversize muse(which is what I reaaaally want) in the oceanique! So has anyone seen this color in real life?!? I put my name down so I'm hoping it will be good news!! Thanks!!!