< CRUISE - RESORT - SPRING 2011 > YSL bags

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love the Belle De Jour in coral. I have the black patent! Its a fab clutch!

2. canvas and cognac leather Lucky Chyc shopper
    source: mytheresa.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Lucky Chyc shopper
    source: madisonlosangeles.com
    [​IMG]

Lucky Chyc bowler
    source: harveynichols.com
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. couple of new styles on Saks.com

Travel Muse 2 Medium Top Handle Bag
    This luxuriously supple leather carryall with studded straps and a single top handle, conveys easy elegance. 13"W X 13"H X 6"D $1,995.00
    (but its a double handle lol!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Neo Double Medium Shopper Tote
    Streamlined leather carryall with a reversible design features stitched logo detail on the front and an interior carrying pouch. 16½"W X 12½"H X 5½"D $1,995.00

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Cosmopolitan, thanks so much for regularly updating this thread. Loving the Chyc bags....

6. I saw the coral patent Easy in real life. It's really bright. Me thinks it will wind up on the sale tables.

7. The travel muse 2 is nice! I have a muse 2 and find the handle situation kind of annoying to open and snap it back. =/

8. #143 Feb 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2011

Attached Files:

9. Totally agree; not my taste at all. Some of these bright colors that YSL has been doing lately, particularly in the spring, don't feel very YSL to me.

10. It is interesting. Usually I don't like it when a designer does lots of different "versions" of the same bag. But this one's appealing because as you said, we've all struggled to deal with that time-consuming closure on the traditional Muse Two... Still, sometimes I wonder if YSL is running out of ideas and recycling old ones. Wish they'd come out with a brand-new knockout bag.

11. Travel muse does not make sense to me. If the zip is closing the top, the front hardware has no purpose, just showing the belonging to Muse II family - unless it is a pocket, but that one I would not bother opening :shrugs::shrugs: I agree, new bag alltogether would be nice. By the way I love old Muse travel bag (do not have one, nor do I need one, but it is so elegant)

12. I guess every designer is allowed one "what were they thinking?!" The coral color is definitely pretty and looks great with navy and white. I think it's probably lovely in a different skin, but on patent--eeesh.

But dear Cosmo, I admit that you may be rubbing off on me :graucho:. After a few years of playing with the "hand-bag rainbow", I am definitely leaning towards more classic simple colors that will stand the test of a few seasons, and have made my purchases with that in mind. I think that's why I'm in such bag bliss!

13. ^Thanks grietje, that made me smile.

14. Anyone seen the new travel muse 2 IRL??? Does it come in any other colors yet? I held back on getting a muse 2 b/c of the closure...too lazy to open/close all the time:smile:, but could go for this version in the right color!

15. #150 Feb 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2011
    Multi colored Muse II

OK, I have no idea why the picture isn't showing up :confused1:

Cosmo, help! :sos:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice