• Chyc bowler.JPG
    Chyc bowler.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 956
  • bowler2.JPG
    bowler2.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 949
couple of new styles on Saks.com

Travel Muse 2 Medium Top Handle Bag
This luxuriously supple leather carryall with studded straps and a single top handle, conveys easy elegance. 13"W X 13"H X 6"D $1,995.00
(but its a double handle lol!)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Neo Double Medium Shopper Tote
Streamlined leather carryall with a reversible design features stitched logo detail on the front and an interior carrying pouch. 16½"W X 12½"H X 5½"D $1,995.00

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• black.JPG
    black.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 927
  • inside.JPG
    inside.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 897
  • Neo Double.JPG
    Neo Double.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 932
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 953
  • Travel Muse Two.JPG
    Travel Muse Two.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 944
The travel muse 2 is nice! I have a muse 2 and find the handle situation kind of annoying to open and snap it back. =/

It is interesting. Usually I don't like it when a designer does lots of different "versions" of the same bag. But this one's appealing because as you said, we've all struggled to deal with that time-consuming closure on the traditional Muse Two... Still, sometimes I wonder if YSL is running out of ideas and recycling old ones. Wish they'd come out with a brand-new knockout bag.

Travel muse does not make sense to me. If the zip is closing the top, the front hardware has no purpose, just showing the belonging to Muse II family - unless it is a pocket, but that one I would not bother opening :shrugs::shrugs: I agree, new bag alltogether would be nice. By the way I love old Muse travel bag (do not have one, nor do I need one, but it is so elegant)

Totally agree; not my taste at all. Some of these bright colors that YSL has been doing lately, particularly in the spring, don't feel very YSL to me.

I guess every designer is allowed one "what were they thinking?!" The coral color is definitely pretty and looks great with navy and white. I think it's probably lovely in a different skin, but on patent--eeesh.

But dear Cosmo, I admit that you may be rubbing off on me :graucho:. After a few years of playing with the "hand-bag rainbow", I am definitely leaning towards more classic simple colors that will stand the test of a few seasons, and have made my purchases with that in mind. I think that's why I'm in such bag bliss!

Anyone seen the new travel muse 2 IRL??? Does it come in any other colors yet? I held back on getting a muse 2 b/c of the closure...too lazy to open/close all the time:smile:, but could go for this version in the right color!