Cruise or Spring ??

Cruise and / or Spring/Summer Purchases ?

• Purchasing from Cruise Collection...

• Waiting and purchasing from Spring/Summer Collection...

• Don't know yet - Hard to control myself....

• Here Chanel take ALL my money - purchasing from both....LOL!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd love to go... cruising through Spring :wlae:lol and get something fancy now as well as later But my logical and curious side hehe just tells me to wait :lecture:!!!
Maybe there are more exciting bags to come!Well at least I'd love -to believe- that!
So I voted for the SS 08 but apart from the much awaited reissues :yahoo:I hardly liked a couple of bags from their runaway show!:nogood:
Thanks for bringing this up Purrrfect!:yes:
oh do let us know your point of view after you see the trunk show in person!TIA!:smile:

I don't really like any of the cruise bags that came out. I guess I'll be waiting for spring. I'm really more into the classic/timeless lignes lately.

I can't wait to see the prices by the next time I can afford to get another Chanel.

Not impressed with Cruise collection - which is a great thing!! :tup:

Have a few flaps with my name on them for Spring ... can't wait!! :yahoo:But with the price increase ... don't know how many I can actually take home with me :shrugs:

Dunno yet if I will actually get anything from Cruise...went ahead and waitlisted for a few bags anyway.

I've also put myself down for some of those flaps but who knows what I'll end up getting, if I'll end up getting anything :confused1:

The price increases have me :cursing:

" Here Chanel take ALL my money" LOL!!!

Purrrfect ur so funny! Unfortunately, I don't have to buy from both of them to have Chanel take all my money! Just one purse puts me in the poorhouse with all these price increases!

As delegates at the politican conventions might say "Florida passes." Nothing yet is tugging at my purse strings. I suspect s/s may tempt me but it's going to have to be pretty dang spectacular for me to pay $3K. For now the only color I'd like (not need) is red to match how I feel about these price hikes over the past year.

Yeah, a purple metallic reissue that's going to have gold h/w (according to our fellow pfer Lainey's SA). :smile: I'm not entirely sure how I feel about that even though I love purple (I kept picturing silver h/w in my head haha), so I'll have to wait and see. :heart:

I'm really hoping it comes in silver. If it's gold, I doubt I'll be buying it. No offense against any gold hw lovers, it's just not me. It would be nice if they made it with both color chains though. I asked my 2 SA's and they didn't know, but said they would follow up with their GM's and see what they knew. I'm still waiting :shame:

i cannot wait for the spring/summer piccies to finally be here to show us the real colours :smile:

im not ashamed to admit I spend far too much time thinking about what they will be like :biggrin:

Hi. :smile: You're right, that would be amazing if they did the purple reissue with two different hardwares... I prefer silver h/w too. :heart: I might not be getting much from s/s if I don't love that reissue, because I already own pink and coral flaps... I'm just waiting to see the yellow one, and how the red and blue reissues look IRL! :nuts: Hmm... I'd love to know what the GM's say regarding the h/w color... let us know! :heart:

I'm really hoping it comes in silver. If it's gold, I doubt I'll be buying it. No offense against any gold hw lovers, it's just not me. It would be nice if they made it with both color chains though. I asked my 2 SA's and they didn't know, but said they would follow up with their GM's and see what they knew. I'm still waiting :shame:

I just purchased the Cerf tote w/silver hardware; I THINK it's cruise but I'm not really sure, lol. Nothing from cruise thrilled me at all and I missed the Spring trunkshow I believe (too much going on w/the family so, it hasn't been a priority).

I'm just going to wait and see if there is something that I really love, no point in buying just for the hell of it. Love the idea of a purple caviar flap with silver hardware though, but not the metallic reissue unless it is a very dark black purple!

I am impatiently waiting to see the Spring/Summer 2008 bags! I am so glad that Cruise underwhelmed me so that I can try to take a break from buying for a few months. I did however break my mini ban recently with the Navy Patent Jumbo. Ooops!

-Stephanie

I just got back from NM in Beverly Hills and the Cruise Collection did nothing for me.
Sure there were some bags that are interesting, but not so much that I would be willing to pay the Chanel price tag for them....So, I am without a doubt Cruising by this collection and waiting on the Spring/ Summer.

No wonder they need to mark up the classics so much...when the other collections are so disappointing.

I didn't put my name down for anything.:yahoo:Gosh that felt good actually!!!!