Cruise line pricing

1. Hey, I am certain the prices of the new cruise line have been posted somewhere around here but I searched threads and have not be able to find them!?! Does anyone have them!

Thanks so much in advance and sorry for a new thread about this!:shame:

2. hi crystal! is this it??

cruise07.jpg
  3. YOU ROCK! I was looking for it everywhere! THANKS SOOOO MUCH! :nuts:

4. Very cute:smile:

5. ^no problemo...are you thinking of getting something from the line? I'm kinda liking the mini pleaty...but with my budget, it's a bit much!!!

6. I am thinking about the mini pleaty as well (OMG I hated the custom pleaty- WAY too much going on for my taste!) but I wanted to compare the prices to the current denim. My issue is that I have the blue baggy PM but I LOVE the pleaty style. I am debating about whether to get the new pleaty even though it's also blue or a current mini pleaty in fushia or green!?! HMMM :shrugs:

7. hmm...honestly, I'd get the current mini pleaty in green, don't know why I just like the green. the cruise mini pleaty is def cute...but the stripes and stamp make it a very trendy bag...but then again havn't seen it IRL, I might change my mind! I don't like the custom either, it seems like all the charms and chains would be bothersome and get in the way! I can imagine it wacking people everytime I'd turn around or put on the bag!:yes:

8. Custom Mini Pleaty?

9. Cute bags! What type of material are these items made out of?

10. Denim! :nuts:

11. Ohh, ok. Thanks!

12. It's kinda weird but that green has grown on me as well. When I first saw it I was :yucky: . The new mini pleaty is very cute IRL! Oh well, I still have time to decide. They won't sell out too quickly.

13. I was refering to regular mini pleaty...regardless, they are the custom and the regular is outta my budget for a small bag!!:yes:

14. I wonder if these prices will increase also.

15. ^^ No, they did not increase these prices, they are as listed on that sheet. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice