Cruise Gm...need Opinions On Size!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]
    Is this too ginormous.....???..My 10 year old thinks so..LOL......and is making me doubt it!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    This bag is driving me insane..The MM was too small.the GM is a tad too big...Its bigger than the MONO STEPHEN!!LOL!..EEK!

2. I like it, Jill, it's not too ginormous... IMO:love:

3. Kinda reminds me of my Saleya GM... but I can see you are taller also...

4. its a little big but its dramatic!

5. Wowza it is really big, but I think it's fine on you. I like wider bags because I think they make me look less wide. :lol: my happy optical illusion :happydance:

6. It actually looks good on you. I wasn't able to pull it off quite as well as you, so I opted for the Port Epaule MM bag instead. It's a really nice bag!

7. It's huge! Wow!

8. I tried it on in NYC. It's big, but flattens out better than Stephen. I love the charms on it, which the MM doesn't have. I like the size of the MM better for me though. I love the red strap also. I would get the MM because I think it would be much easier to manever when going out to dinner or to a show. Good luck with your decission. They are both beautiful.

9. ^ i didnt like how the MM sat on me.If the MM had 2 short hand straps..Id LOVE it..The long shoulder strap doesnnt support the width of the MM at all..It looked weird on me hanging..like too bulky?

10. I think it looks good on you Jill!!!!!!!!

11. you rock this bag, jill! looks great on you... however, i don't think it looks suitable as an everyday bag, but great for travel though!

12. Love it..love it.. love it

:rolleyes:

And agree with twiggers :flowers:

13. That's the same thing that a woman said that was trying it on. She also wanted the short hand straps. Geez, can't they get it right? lol. :nuts: Jill, do you like the mini pleaty with charms?? Thinking about that one. It's small, but big enough for the necessities.

14. ^Pleaty is too small for me..LOL..They really should of had a size right in between the MM and the GM..LOL

15. I think it looks great :smile: