Cruise Double Whammy...

FunBagz

Apr 15, 2015
Here are my contributions from Cruise 2017! Super excited to add these to my collection. For anyone on the fence about either of these colors, my advice is that they MUST be seen IRL! Both colors photograph very differently in various lighting. The pink may not be as "bright" as the name implies and the turquoise is actually quite bright. I don't know where Chanel comes up with names for their colors lol. They appear to be beautifully made (MIF) and I absolutely love the subtlety of the light gold hardware since I find shiny gold hardware a bit too harsh for my liking. I have also attached a photo of my mini family, including my 2016 Cruise black caviar mini w/RHW (released in EU and Asia only) which is MII and has softer caviar and lacks the flap edge stitching.

Thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    308.6 KB · Views: 1,784
omg, so gorgeous!!!! :loveeyes: thank you for posting these beautiful pics of your new bags. i especially like how you put the tiffany blue against the chanel, it helps to imagine the color of that turquoise better.

Reactions: Bagyoncé
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the gorgeous minis!!!!!!!!! I'm dying to see my turquoise mini IRL!!! [emoji31] My SA just shipped it out yesterday and it won't get here until later next week!! [emoji24] Thank you so much for the eye candies in the meantime. Big congrats!!! [emoji307]

Thanks, everyone! The turquoise is a keeper for sure, but I am still undecided on the pink. I was expecting something with a bit more of a pop in color, and while the actual color is quite lovely, I am not sure it will work with my wardrobe.

Reactions: Chanel923