Cruise Collection Metallics

china white

Francophile
Aug 5, 2006
Can anyone name all the metallic colors available for the Reissue style in the Cruise collection? I remember seeing a bright gold color, a bright silver color, a rose gold color, and a dark gold-bronze color.

I ordered my bag from the Bloomies in Chestnut Hill since the NY store did not have it in stock, and I thought that the color I liked was Dark Gold, but a Dark Silver Reissue was charge-sent to me instead. Is there much of a difference between the two colors?

Can anyone name all the metallic colors available for the Reissue style in the Cruise collection? I remember seeing a bright gold color, a bright silver color, a rose gold color, and a dark gold-bronze color.

I ordered my bag from the Bloomies in Chestnut Hill since the NY store did not have it in stock, and I thought that the color I liked was Dark Gold, but a Dark Silver Reissue was charge-sent to me instead. Is there much of a difference between the two colors?

Dark Silver
Light Silver
Light Gold
Copper (rose gold)
Black Distressed Patent
Navy Distressed Patent
I can't remember if it comes in smooth patent.

smooth,
i seem to recall that you have a dark gold one.... is it the same as bronze? does anyone have a pic of them side by side?
thanks

Right I have a Dark Gold 226 from Spring 2006 collection. I ordered, but returned a Dark Silver 226 from Cruise collection because it was too similar to the Dark Gold I loved and could never sell.

attachment.php

Thanks Smooth....
Do you consider the dark gold shiny, or maybe have metallics sheen? I can handle a bit of metallics sheen like my khaki cabas, but i dont know if i can handle too much shininess......