Cruise catalogue has arrived!!!!

SS08 looks more promising though.

^^^ITA! I'm looking forward to seeing these hand-held satchels from the spring line (pics from style.com) ...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• BV spring satchel1.jpg
    BV spring satchel1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 168
  • BV spring satchel.jpg
    BV spring satchel.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 169
Thank you so much, Syma, for sharing so many pics of eye candy!!

Does anybody know the size of the small one here?

It looks like a kiss choco...:love: and I have a thing for a tiny bag...

^and I want to know the size of the big one!! could it be a maxi, now offered in intrecciato leather??? could it be?!

and THANK YOU syma, I've been so out of touch with this forum lately that I didn't see this thread until now, you're hard work is MUCH appreciated :yahoo:

^and I want to know the size of the big one!! could it be a maxi, now offered in intrecciato leather??? could it be?!

and THANK YOU syma, I've been so out of touch with this forum lately that I didn't see this thread until now, you're hard work is MUCH appreciated :yahoo:
Your welcome Mundodabolsa! Yes that is the maxi veneta in intrecciato, but the intreccatio is woven within the weave and it is called "Intrecciato intagli". The price is 1245GBP whereas the mini veneta is 400GBP. Here is a close up of the weave

Attachments

• DSCF0749.JPG
    DSCF0749.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 46
syma, thank you for the efforts.... I'm literally dashing out for an appointment but could not resist on running thru the pics.... will be back to scrutinise this thread from the beginning... just want to say, thank you.

thanks syma.

so far i haven't seen anything that i have to have yet. maybe i will change my mind once i get the catalog. the cabat looks "interesting" for lack of a better word.