Cruise catalogue has arrived!!!!

Thank you for posting the pics, Syma.

I saw the multi-colored Cabat in IRL. It was not my cup of tea, but it was interesting. Waiting to see the metallics in person. I have to say that there aren't too many things I want in this Resort and S/S08 collection. I'll finally be able to save some money.

The small mettallic bag is available in a lime green, blue, mustard yellow, red and a metallic grey or as bv refers to them as Olio, Moutarde, Oceano, Cassis and Grafite.

attachment.php

How much is that small metallic bag????

I have that dizzy feeling I get whenever I see a bunch of new BV items at once. So much beauty.

Forum's been on/off for me since the upgrade but belated thanks for posting this, Syma. I want that green wallet!

Thank you Syma for these lovely pics!!! I LOVE the intrecciato on the heels! Such a lovely and unique detail. I'm not over the moon about the colors, so like uclaboi, I hope to save some money at last! Of course that may all change once I actually see these bags IRL!

thanks for the pics syma.

erm...erm...can i ask a silly question here?

cruise collection - is it like an additional collection on top of the spring/summer and fall/winter collection or what? thanks!

Not silly at all, kopibaby!

Most fashion houses now show 3 collections, namely Spring/Summer, Fall/ Winter, and Cruise or Resort (used interchangeably) that comes after Fall/Winter before Spring/Summer.

Some houses also have Pre-Fall collections now... that come after Spring/Summer, before Fall/Winter.

Hope that clears things up for you! :biggrin:

ITA with you guys, although I was really looking forward to the cruise collection because of all the colours, I was not really blown away by any of the bags, SS08 looks more promising though. The small metallic bag is 755 pounds so probably around $1500. I have to see it IRL because in the pics the intreccattio looks a bit plastic. The small metallic accessories look really yummy though.

Thanks Syma for the effort in posting! Seems like not too many colours are grabbing me (phew) for the moment but need a closer/second/third/... look.