Cruise 2024 Show

I know it is a coincidence, but funny that the Little Mermaid movie comes out the same day as this show :biggrin:
Some pieces were weird, some were interesting, but so great to see a classic designer at work, doing not streetwear. I loved the Sultan hat and the Byzantine ornaments... thousand year old symbolism, not fast fashion street trash.
Sorry, I get a little upset about the Men's collection after every show Nicolas does :biggrin:

What a beautiful and stunning location to show such ugly clothes :biggrin: sorry, just my personal opinion. I'm wondering what looks from this poor Zendaya is going to get stuck wearing at her next red carpet appearance...anyways I'll move onto the few positives I saw other than the setting. Glad to see the Randonnee making a comeback although I'm not a fan of the white monogram - the bright blue epi one was cute! Also thought that amoeba looking bag was interesting, didn't really read as Vuitton to me though and I didn't understand its connection to the rest of the collection.

IMG_4240.jpeg
I really hope this pailette bag makes it to production. Pretty much the only thing that interested me.

Clothes tailoring are nearly all the same for the past 3 years now, especially with how the shoulders and sleeves drape and are shaped.

Not a huge fan of the fabric that looks like neoprene. Great for the exaggerated structure/form/tailoring, and it photographs and videos nicely (good color saturation with little to no flashback) too. But usually those types of materials look and feel cheap in person.

The last dresses looked like “if jelly fish wore lingerie.”

The rtw and hats for this show looked like budget up-cycling tbh. Not really my cup of tea, but given that it’s Louis, think they could have done a better job. Have seen amateur/student designers come up with way better pieces that fall under this category/ethos.

View attachment 5789433
I really hope this pailette bag makes it to production. Pretty much the only thing that interested me.

Clothes tailoring are nearly all the same for the past 3 years now, especially with how the shoulders and sleeves drape and are shaped.

Not a huge fan of the fabric that looks like neoprene. Great for the exaggerated structure/form/tailoring, and it photographs and videos nicely (good color saturation with little to no flashback) too. But usually those types of materials look and feel cheap in person.

The last dresses looked like “if jelly fish wore lingerie.”

The rtw and hats for this show looked like budget up-cycling tbh. Not really my cup of tea, but given that it’s Louis, think they could have done a better job. Have seen amateur/student designers come up with way better pieces that fall under this category/ethos.
It is , the name is Clelia M24201, open for resee reservation in 2 days

Love this Treasure Box but the price is too expensive for me View attachment 5790171
I want to get one piece of this new canvas , considering either this Looping MM or Nano Side Trunk, waiting for the dimensions from my CA View attachment 5790172
And of course I want the speedy 20 Malletage
Hey hun!
Do you have infos from your SA yet if the Speedy will make it to regular production? Or just VIP / VIC? And an SKU?
I would love to get one!! :loveeyes:
Thanks in advance :hbeat:

Reactions: fatalstar