Cruise 2021

All inventory for this bag will be sent to the stores. Although the item is online, there is no online availability for it.
I preordered Heart Bag with my SA in October. She sent me a link, I paid, my cc was charged. Now my order shows status “pending product availability”. It looks like online order. If all inventory went to stores do you think I receive my bag ?

I got the Speedy 25 but of course looked at the NF. I think if you like both then maybe the NF is a safer choice because the white of the speedy could be an issue for some (color transfer you know!) and the NF at least comes in black. I went with the speedy in the end because I don't like totes and I don't plan for it to be an everyday item but more protected from color transfer and etc.

I'm thinking the same! With the black I can wear it daily if I wanted. Thank youuuu.

Reactions: daisychainz
I preordered Heart Bag with my SA in October. She sent me a link, I paid, my cc was charged. Now my order shows status “pending product availability”. It looks like online order. If all inventory went to stores do you think I receive my bag ?
Pre-paying for an item is not a guarantee that you will receive the item so please manage your expectations accordingly. Generally, that status indicates LV is waiting on inventory to fulfill the order. Being that this item is very limited, you should contact your CA or Client Services to see if they can provide you more information. Best wishes!

Pre-paying for an item is not a guarantee that you will receive the item so please manage your expectations accordingly. Generally, that status indicates LV is waiting on inventory to fulfill the order. Being that this item is very limited, you should contact your CA or Client Services to see if they can provide you more information. Best wishes!
Ok, Thank You

I was able to order the Kirigami through my SA. She did however say her location got none of the special packaging and she doesn’t believe they will get any at all. Has anyone else encountered this?
When I went to pay for my piece from this collection on thursday my SA said that as well, but she also said she could get the special packaging for me from either the orlando store or Tampa store if they didn't end up getting it on launch day.

How do you like the speedy b? I was debating on this or the NF, bought the NF but thinking about the speedy...
I have not seen it yet. I love the NF as well but I have so many. The limited edition speedys are normally just 30 and I have several of those too so that is why I went with speedy b 25 in GO. I really wanted it in black but production was cancelled. It was an impulse decision and it could go back. I really only wanted the heart bag + kirigami+ card case from this collection.

I’m so jealous of everybody who got to order several pieces. You guys must have some serious buying history to have gotten on the waitlists! I’d love to see your collections!

I wanted several pieces but was told there was no pre-ordering/waitlisting. Oh well, I’ve got a Vivienne pendant on the way, I suppose I should enjoy that and just let this collection go. Use it as an excuse to finally order the flower trunk lol.

wonder why they made this so so limited?

Reactions: Prettyinpnknwht