Cruise 2020 Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After this bag was released and the pre-orders closed I decided I wanted it (as is what usually happens with me)!
    After stalking online, and missing one of them by a hour last week, my wonderful SA put this bag aside for me - I was very happy when I picked it up yesterday.
    cruise1.jpg cruise2.jpg

2. Here!

3. The Moon backpack in midnight monogram. I just fell in love with the logo design on this bag.
    Only downside is the key fob is attached to the zip so cannot be removed. It is a nicely structured bag and stands on its own. I love the top handle that allows me to carry in the crook of my arm, and the other straps can be just flung over my shoulder.

Attached Files:

4. Beautiful! How do you like it???? I have a request in to my store for this bag...

5. This canvas looks great!:loveeyes:

6. I love it so far, have not tried it out IRL yet, but it is a nicely sized bag and features one of the smoothest zips yet!

7. I love the look and feel of this canvas, the embossing is fab, very tactile.

Puglet Lover and Emsidee like this.
  8. This bag was sitting in the Honolulu store just a few days ago if anyone is looking..

9. Beautiful! Enjoy!

10. Lovely. Congratulations!

11. Such a cool bag! I love it! Congratulations!!

12. The structure of that zipper is key. Hopefully there will be no issues. Congratulations!! It’s very pretty.

13. Congrats on your new bag!

14. Congrats! I saw this in person and your pics are great, enjoy

15. Congrats...I like how you can remove the straps and just use it as a hand carry bag ! Is the canvas rigid or more pliable ?