Cruise 2018 Reveal :) Mini mini mini~

Hi guys,

Just wanna share my latest purchase from today :heart: I finally got her even before the official launch :love: (thanks to my lovely SA:tup:)

Here she is :yahoo:: The Bento Box PM

View attachment 3853754
View attachment 3853755
View attachment 3853756
This is sooo cute and very unique and special. I love limited edition unique bags. Very chic indeed! And it’s so nice your SA let you buy it before launch day. Do you mind me asking how much it is and what is the product code? I wasn’t convinced when I saw it on the runway, but after seeing your amazing pics and what can fit inside, it seems you have me sold! My poor wallet!!! Lol boohoo..... but like you I love mini crossbody bags! Easy to use and carry around!!
Thanks for sharing. Looks great on you!

Reactions: myvica
Super cute! Congrats on this stunner [emoji173]️
Thanks dear :heart::hugs:

Very unique and beautiful! Congratulations!
Thanks dear :hbeat: Indeed it is :smile:

Wonderful piece! Congratulations! [emoji7]
Thanks dear :biggrin::heart:

Congrats. I love this design from Criuse. You wear it well. :heart:
Thanks dear :hugs:I really like the cruise collection this year :loveeyes:

What a great piece, congratulations!
Thanks dear :hbeat::smile:

Reactions: Aliluvlv
Really great little bag! Congrats! :biggrin:
Thanks dear :smile::hbeat:

This is sooo cute and very unique and special. I love limited edition unique bags. Very chic indeed! And it’s so nice your SA let you buy it before launch day. Do you mind me asking how much it is and what is the product code? I wasn’t convinced when I saw it on the runway, but after seeing your amazing pics and what can fit inside, it seems you have me sold! My poor wallet!!! Lol boohoo..... but like you I love mini crossbody bags! Easy to use and carry around!!
Thanks for sharing. Looks great on you!
Me too, I really love limited edition bags since it's very unique and less common :loveeyes: I bought mine is SG an it cost SGD3200 here (the code is M43518). IMO it's really a good size and it fits much more than I initially imagined it to be :tup: and it's super LIGHT which is another plus point for this bag :heart: The strap is also very comfortable to use. The price point is much more affordable than the hat box (it's so nice but so expensive :crybaby:)

Reactions: Born4thjuly
Fabulous bag congratulations. It’s needs to go out on the town. Makes me even more excited about getting my hat.
Thanks dear :hugs:I can't wait for your reveal on your hat box, it's so unique and unbelievable cute :loveeyes: Congrats to us too :smile:

Congrats ... so so so cute ... thanks for sharing
Thank u dear :heart::hbeat:

Very special cute bag! Thanks for sharing,may I ask the price of it?
Thank u dear :hbeat: I got mine in SG and it's SGD 3200 here :smile:

Thanks dear :smile::hbeat:

Me too, I really love limited edition bags since it's very unique and less common :loveeyes: I bought mine is SG an it cost SGD3200 here (the code is M43518). IMO it's really a good size and it fits much more than I initially imagined it to be :tup: and it's super LIGHT which is another plus point for this bag :heart: The strap is also very comfortable to use. The price point is much more affordable than the hat box (it's so nice but so expensive :crybaby:)
Thanks for sharing! It deserves to be taken out on the town!!!

I’m waiting mine [emoji4] and I would to know it’s could be compared to the mini backpack like capacity!? Thanks so much [emoji4]
IMO, the mini backpack holds more things (including medium-thin full sized wallet), I would say maybe around 1:1.5 ratio :smile: But I think or the necessities, the Bento BB fits just fine, the only thing is that it won't be able to fit iPhone 7plus if it were to be put straight up :sad: It might be able to fit (but kinda snug imo) if you put it slanted :tup:
With the items that i fit into the Bento bag in the previous pic, only occupied half of the space in the mini backpack. But it certainly fits slightly more than I imagined it to be and the canvas is very thin and flexible so it might be able to fit more things if you arrange them carefully. Hope this helps :hbeat:

Reactions: Born4thjuly