CRUISE 2011 Half Moon Colours?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
    Does anyone knows what colours will A40033 be in Cruise 2011??

THANk YOU ALL in advance =)

2. If you have looked through all the threads about the upcoming collections/trunk shows and no one adds any additonal intel Chanel cutomer service and they can help you. (800) 550-0005 or favorite SAs from department stores and they can assist you since you have the style number. Good Luck.

3. Thank you very much sassygee! =)

Yes, looked through some trunk show threads, not sure if I have exhausted all though?

Tried calling the Chanel in my country.. not so helpful =(

Thank you though =)

4. Called a local boutique and a guy said A40033 will only be in black and white C11? True? =(

5. I am not sure if it is cruise or spring, but there will be a blue half moon WOC

6. WOW! Really! Thank you for the information! Though I have little faith in my local boutique... =/

Do you know if it will be the same shade as Shanghai blue of the last season?

TIA!!

7. I haven't seen pictures- but it is supposed to be a royal blue:biggrin:

8. SA told me black, rouge fonce and blue fonce

9. Thank you babyontheway! Sounds great!

10. That's really helpful, THANK YOU MILLIONS halunfishie.Will go check out what those colours are! =)

11. Thought I'd update all, my 2011 find! =)

Attached Files:

12. SA showed me the black and red as well.

Red was a bright firy red.

They called this piece i bought grey.

13. lovely. Can you share where you got this? Many TIA

14. Hi missBV,

Got it from Ngee Ann City Store, Singapore.

15. brandsbabe, wow.. no way. I emailed them last week. They said they only had a black one in the store