Cruise 2010/2011 'Nude' Flap?

I have seen it, it is really pretty. It is not nude , but a pinky salmon color. I have the blush nude patent jumbo from a few years back and that is a true nude blush. This one is a salmony pink. Really pretty.

Thanks sjunky13! I need to try and see if its available in any of the London boutiques! Do u have any photos of yours just to compare the two colours in photo? xoxo
hey
i dont think the nude has came out yet in london
the bright pink and red have
but not sure abt the nude

my sa said that they will come in different times between now and begining of dec

Hi, here is a pic of the 2011 patent flap. On the website it is more nude, pale. It looks a lil more colorally IRL. I will post a pic of mine soon.

Attachments

• Untitledflap.jpg
    Untitledflap.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 773
I saw this colour in person and really, really like it. It is indeed more of a peachy pink than nude. It's obviously pink but not shockingly pink like the fuchsia. The patent itself was soft, but not too soft..easier to get in the bag than most patents, KWIM? I personally prefer this pink over the hot fuchsia... but that's just me :smile:

I'd say it's close to the pink of this flower, maybe one shade lighter.

il_430xN.136201882.jpg

sjunky13 thanks for the photo! And diera23 for the pricing in US!
ciara_with_a_c which boutique in London gave u the info? I really need to get down there and have a peek! Bag looks amazing! xx

I love this color too~but I am a lil bit hesitating between this color and the gorgeous pink patent.... i was told that the red is already in stock, wondering when this will come out..

contemplating on getting this nude/salmon pink or grey in maxi.:love:
i have the beige clair in jumbo. most of my chanel flaps and reissue are black and blue. i need a light one. grey or nude?