Cruise 2007 pics! :)

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. (I posted this some time ago, but here is a reminder, and lots of new pics :smile:

Launch Date: November 2006
    Advertisting: Cruise brochure
    Launch Plan: Total order 5400 units. One shot, to be sold through by March 2007.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and just for fun:

[​IMG]

Credit of these new pictures go to chuvaness

3. I personally LOVE the custom Mini Pleaty the MOST! but it's way too expensive so I'm going to go for the normal mini pleaty, it's adorable :smile:

4. I agree :heart: the custom Mini Pleaty

5. Oooh! I like the Cabas GM and Mini Pleaty! This range looks so laidback and whimsical at the same time. Me like!

6. yeah I like the pleaty too, but I'm not partial to stripes. I do want a clear inclusion bracelet from the cruise collection though.

7. Im not excited about the 2007 line- I really liked the 2006..

8. Wow..thanks for the pics...

I love this one the most:

[​IMG]

9. :heart: the LV gambling machine

10. Love it - I'm on the list for the Porte Epaule MM!! I didn't realize it had compartments.:P That GM is huge. And I love all the hanging stuff on the pleaty.

11. Love the Custom Mini Pleaty!

12. Very nice. But the prices are out of my reach.:crybaby:

13. Ummm a little too "bedazzled" for me. I like the plain Mini Pleaty best, but not really my cuo o' tea.
    I LOVE that slot machine!!! I wonder what it pays....

14. I like the custom mini pleaty too :yes: Just wish the mini pleaty wasn't so small! :crybaby:

15. Got to agree with you, when I saw this I fell in love! I also love that gambling machine, it is adorable! Thanks for posting the pics habibty .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice