Jimmy Choo Cruise 2007/2008 Look Book

Finally! Looks like it was not a software issue but (how do I say this?) a "Sam Issue":shrugs:. My wonderful DH helped solve this one. Without further adieu....

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• cruise  1.jpg
    cruise 1.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 298
  • cruise  2.jpg
    cruise 2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 314
  • cruise  3.jpg
    cruise 3.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 302
  • cruise  4.jpg
    cruise 4.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 308
  • cruise  5.jpg
    cruise 5.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 297
Looks like the cover was inspired and created in honor of the tPF Jimmy Choo Gang and their Sneaky Snakes:wlae:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• cruise  91.jpg
    cruise 91.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 296
  • cruise  9.jpg
    cruise 9.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 289
  • cruise  8.jpg
    cruise 8.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 297
  • cruise  7.jpg
    cruise 7.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 304
  • cruise  6.jpg
    cruise 6.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 304
Thanks so Much Samantha

The colors are very "Bright & Sunny":supacool:

You're right, there is a lot of Sneaky :sneaky: Snake being shown.......

Guess we better get moving on that :choochoo: "Venture"

Before we miss the train:graucho:

Stinkerbelle, where are you :search:

Samantha, thank you for the pics!! The bright colors are definitely a trend for the upcoming season. Chanel has some corals and pinks. Balenciaga is also carrying a really bright yellow, pinks, and another electric blue.

I'm not sure that much is jumping out at me. I love the looks of clutches, but I just don't have a need to carry a clutch (I most just go to work and out for a few dinners).

Oh Yummy! Look at that yellow Alex! And the metallic python JC7! Where is Maddy? I hope they are not done with Maddy!!!
I'm still thinking python Arad as well!
Samantha! I'm going to have to go back to work full time...

Thanks for posting, Samantha. They're very bright indeed. Some of the styles were already sold out on the JC site. Maybe it means they haven't appeared there yet...?

I'll be going to Dublin next month, hopefully I'll get to see some of the styles IRL then (any Dubliners on this forum...? How is the JC range at Browne Thomas and Harvey Nics?)

Thanks for taking the time to post the catalog Samantha! :tup:

I love bright colors, but not necessarily for me. Buying a red Balenciaga was a big leap for me....I tend to like the darker or more neutral colors.

So like Robin I shall just enjoy what I have for now and wait and see what goes on sale in Dec.! :jammin:

Wow, thanks for posting!! I think that Troy is calling for me, is that Suede?? & the Arad's are really something else :drool:, except for the feather one (just a bit too much for my taste)!