Cruise 19/20

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. When stores will have the ready to wear for cruise 19/20?

2. November

3. That is what my SA told me today since I wanted a deauville bag .She said it will be out only in nov .

4. Finally see something in purple colour!! Love it!! :heart::loveeyes:

5. There will be Deauvilles in the pre-fall collection to be launched some time in June. I saw them in the lookbook and my SA said colours will be white, yellow, and denim/navy for fabric versions.

vink and umamanikam like this.
  6. IMG_1705.JPG

There will also be black in may/June.

thefashionact and HiromiT like this.
  7. Thank you! I'm in Canada, so our stock might be different, but I'll check with my SA about the black. I also want a cotton, not tweed, but I haven't seen/tried either fabrics. I *think*I want cotton b/c it seems lower maintenance but I could be wrong.

8. This will be my first Deauville too. I really don’t want the raffia, but other than that, I’m with you about the cotton.

HiromiT likes this.
  9. Does anyone know if there will any black Coco handles with gold hardware?

10. Does anyone know what colors the cf will come in? I was hoping for a purple classic flap ~

CocoGlitter likes this.
  11. I saw Purple in lamb

TeeCee77 and Baikinman like this.
  12. I had word with my SA and he said coco handle with gold hardware is not coming this season or next cruise collection. I did see 19k collection and black is with ruthenium.

sheilaru likes this.
  13. Thank you!

14. Is there any new Gabrielle hobos in the cruise collection and if so what colors?
    Thanks!