Cruise 08 Collection

[

This is from the Mini Lin Croisette Cruise Collection, to be released in November:
2 colors: blue and rouge

This is the Mini Lin Croisette Marina PM $1200 (14"x13.2x3") and GM $1500 (19.7"x10.6"x4.5")

It also comes in a Speedy 30, colors blue and rouge, $720 USD

The rond that is hanging on the gorgeous Marina PM is $215 USD

Matching Pochette Pte Wallet $575

According to the Leather Goods Manager that was helping me this morning, the leather on this is cream-colored and pebbled. No vachetta to worry about!!!

These bags are so cute!

great info!! good to know that the leather is just like the ones used on cruise for last year.

i want the marina PM! or maybe i want a speedy 30. hmm

i honestly hope i dont like these irl! i have the cruise lines from previous yrs- but these r doing nothing for me! in the past - i would have been on the phone begging already! :smile:

Opps...I post sth at the wrong thread....anyways...Just want to say I will get the Cruise speedy 30 in red for sure!!!!!!!!! Looks gorgeous and the price is amazing as well. Can't wait to see IRL. Thanks for the lovely photos~:heart:

Opps...I posted sth at the wrong thread before....anyways...Just want to say I will get the Cruise speedy 30 in red for sure!!!!!!!!! Looks gorgeous and the price is amazing as well. Can't wait to see IRL. Thanks for the lovely photos~:heart:

***** i am sooo sorry for doing this...............forgive me!!