Cruise 08 Collection

thanks for the pics. No wonder there was an odd looking mono silk scarf in the hanoi lv preview pics (posted earlier) which had red buckle straps running through it which I couldn't pinpoint. Now I know. Look closely at the pic which had several bags in the wardrobe.

Wow, I was really anticipating a great grey suhali lockit but... so disappointed with this one :sad: Hopefully it's a nice color IRL?!? It seems dark, dull, and grey-like-concrete in the picture. I was wishing for a grey similar to the range Hermes has (grey tourterelle and such). NOW what color should I get? :sad:

I agree with you....I was expecting a much lighter grey, but this shade it quite dissapointing. However, I love the gold suhali! Nice and flashy, just as I expected!

[
attachment.php

This is from the Mini Lin Croisette Cruise Collection, to be released in November:
2 colors: blue and rouge

This is the Mini Lin Croisette Marina PM $1200 (14"x13.2x3") and GM $1500 (19.7"x10.6"x4.5")

It also comes in a Speedy 30, colors blue and rouge, $720 USD

The rond that is hanging on the gorgeous Marina PM is $215 USD

Matching Pochette Pte Wallet $575

According to the Leather Goods Manager that was helping me this morning, the leather on this is cream-colored and pebbled. No vachetta to worry about!!!

These bags are so cute!

[
attachment.php

This is from the Mini Lin Croisette Cruise Collection, to be released in November:
2 colors: blue and rouge

This is the Mini Lin Croisette Marina PM $1200 (14"x13.2x3") and GM $1500 (19.7"x10.6"x4.5")

It also comes in a Speedy 30, colors blue and rouge, $720 USD

The rond that is hanging on the gorgeous Marina PM is $215 USD

Matching Pochette Pte Wallet $575

According to the Leather Goods Manager that was helping me this morning, the leather on this is cream-colored and pebbled. No vachetta to worry about!!!

These bags are so cute!

The prices aren't bad. I was thinking they were going to be more. The Mariana PM is going to be hard to resist and no vachetta to worry about!