Cruise 08 Collection

Gorgeous cruise collection! :heart: I love the Marina PM. But, I am worried about the leather and Mini Lin fabric. I'm not a fan of fabric except for denim.

Plus the light-colored leather. I'm sure it will darken and get dirty after a period of time. Have to be careful when carrying it wearing jeans, I think.

It 's the PM. Looks great, but the strap looks so long --- probably can wear this bag messenger-style without a problem.

I think it's great that you can wear this bag messenger style without having to buy an extra longer strap. The PM looks quite big though...can't wait to see someone pose with it messenger style! And u know the best thing is that it doesn't have vachette!! (is that what u call the leather when it turns honey colour?)

GOT A CALL FROM MY SA THE BAGS ARE IN STORES TOMORROW ..... I ORDERED THE BLUE BUT AFTER SEEING A MARINA IN RED IT LOOK SO HOT

MY SA ACTUALLY LOVES THE RED MORE THAN THE BLUE

oh yes I am so waiting for November 15th to come ..so I can get the speedy I actually told a SA a month ago that these bags are being released and she told me NO ..so glad my personal SA is on top of things

Get the red :yes:

I got a call from my SA this afternoon stating that I can pick up my rouge Croisette Speedy tomorrow. I asked my SA which color was best, rouge vs blue, and she preferred the red. Also, I think that the rouge color is more limited.

I am going to live vicariously through all of you who get the Marina PM or the Cruise Speedies. Perhaps I ate too much Halloween candy yesterday, but I took my name off the waitlist. The bags are too light for me and I don't want to have to worry about denim transfer especially on a fabric bag when all I wear as a SAHM are jeans every day. Post your pics so I can drool right along with you! LOL

I'm disappointed. I was hoping the Marina PM would be a good summer bag because I wear a lot of blue and white in summer, but at 5'0"/100lbs I just cannot carry a bag that big. It's huge ... I mean 13" tall is about the distance from my wrist to half way up my biceps. Just this mental picture of a tiny little woman buried up to her armpit fossicking around in the bottom of her bag ... "I know it's in here somewhere" ......:blah:

Help, i've earlier placed a deposit for marina PM ..now i kinda regret cos' i'm worried of the colour transfer thing. My SA has yet to call me to collect the item. Can i cancel my deposit?? or exchange back with credit note??
Can someone advise me pls. THANKS!!!!

I just ordered the marina pm in blue today (the only one they have is already sold ... :sad: ) I wasnt really interested until i saw it today, My SA promised me that I am next on the list... I just dont really like the red cos the Monogram is kind of brownish color instead of red.... !!

Btw both PM and Gm can be worn across shoulder.. !! ^^

some more pictures.....it's PM size.

Attachments

• 1102m1.jpg
    1102m1.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 1102m3.jpg
    1102m3.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 84
  • 1102m4.jpg
    1102m4.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 61
  • 1102m5.jpg
    1102m5.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 1102m6.jpg
    1102m6.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 76
lvbonbonszh4.jpg

Anyone has any idea what these babies are called and how much they will cost?

hehe thats so funny how everyone answered you in everything but US currency. It's 450 for sure and already posted on the louisvuitton.com website! I want the pink one but thats a pretty hefty sum for a charm.

i'm in vancouver and i gave LV a caLl today and they DO have the cruise speedy bags...
i was on the waitlist but seeMS like they're NOT on top of things...
Atleast they put the last one on hold for me.. gRRr =(

did anyone purchase one from The vancouver store yet?