Croxley has how many Roxannes?

WOWEE!!! What a fantastic picture! I'm truly amazed. You just need a few more arms, to show them all off! My partner's getting slightly worried, as he saw the glint in my eye! My daughter has yet to discover the beauty of handbags, and she just stood with her mouth open! Fantastic...!

My goodness !! you are a dark Horse indeed !

Just wondered have you been following TpF for very long ?

.....I think you will have a fab time on here !!!

WOW :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:, Amazing Collection, Congratulations. So many beautiful colours.
I have popped over from chloe to see this thread someone mentioned and well, now a pyramid of Paddys doesnt seem so mad after all. Imagine the giant paddy smoosh. Now i have a goal.
Thank you for the great photos - your hubby sounds like a gem too. I dont think mine would be so good to understand.

Croxley, what is the colour of the bag in the 1st row, 2nd from the right called? i've never seen it before!
and i noticed, that you don't have a choc one! not a fan of chocolate?

edit: oh sorry, i guess the bag next to plum glace is choc? it just looked like black to me :shame:

Last edited:
First thing in the office, I have put this photo as background on my desk top. From now on, every morning, after any meeting, it will put smile on me :smile:. Also I can point out to my colleagues that the numbers of my bags are not bad at all!!

Croxley, next time perhaps you could put your 5 Rosemaries on top of these 18 Roxys.. oh and have you got any Blenheims to go on top of them by any chance?? :graucho:

I have been checking this thread out a couple of times and forgot to post I was so amazed at the stack of Roxys......Croxley You are my idol ....I also showed my DH the photos , his jaw dropped and left with the warning - "Don't even think about it "

Wowzer! Couldn't believe my eyes!!

That is one amazing collection. 18 Roxannes!!!!

So are there any more that you have your eye on or is your Roxanne collection complete? How long has it taken you to amass your Roxy pyramid?