Croxley has how many Roxannes?

That is one lovely and serious collection, i wonder what and where the poster is up to now ?
Yep - it is truly awesome - I am Roxy mad too - but will take me aeons to catch up with Croxley's astounding collection! But I do think she really needs to complete her "wall" - it really is barely half way!!! - but she may have to go the bespoke route to finish it - how amazing would that be!!!:smile:....

HOW MANY??? :wtf: :faint: My dear Croxley.... you have some explaining to do!

ighjk2.jpg

20fbv51.jpg

6xt4kl.jpg

2nbx2j5.jpg
:woot::loveeyes:
:tup::tup:

It is so crazy that I'm beyond words...What a mountain of Roxys and thoses Alexas....OMG...!!!
How do you store hem all...Its really fab and I cant say anything, I have to go back an look at th pic again...!!!OMG!!

(hi slow, hugs)

Where is croxley? I wonder if her alexas outnumber the roxys?

I can understand being addicted to a certain style though........lol. Just one or two!!!!

Hugs to you stranger x

Your pics of your beauties are loooong overdue you naughty girl.
Lots of new ladies here since you stunned us all many moons ago with your reveal of your Mulberry List ...was it 150 or so ?

We all deserve a treat please Ells x

Slowhand said:
Hugs to you stranger x

Your pics of your beauties are loooong overdue you naughty girl.
Lots of new ladies here since you stunned us all many moons ago with your reveal of your Mulberry List ...was it 150 or so ?

We all deserve a treat please Ells x

Well, if the demand is there........lol

Im waiting on one roxy back from mulberry after stud redo then thwn.collection is ready to meet its public.

The delay caused by the fact that my hip op turned into fullon pelvis rebuild with bone graft .......ide been running & training on a 90% dislocated hip and no, zero, zilch hip socket.

So as.soon as I can climb my closet ladder, you will all see ellie's one or two mulberrys!!!!!!!

Well, if the demand is there........lol

Im waiting on one roxy back from mulberry after stud redo then thwn.collection is ready to meet its public.

The delay caused by the fact that my hip op turned into fullon pelvis rebuild with bone graft .......ide been running & training on a 90% dislocated hip and no, zero, zilch hip socket.

So as.soon as I can climb my closet ladder, you will all see ellie's one or two mulberrys!!!!!!!

OMG, that sounds incredibly painful! I hope you are well on your way to recovery now.

And is there a demand to see your collection? Hell yes!!! :woohoo: I can't wait!