Croxley has how many Roxannes?

Minimouse

O.G.
May 20, 2007
Since Croxley has revealed she has FIVE Rosemarys on the 'Rosemary Remedy' thread :faint: and indicated that she has Roxannes as well. We're all itching to know... how many? What colour? Is she indeed our resident Roxanne Hog? Pictures PLEASE!

Since Croxley has revealed she has FIVE Rosemarys on the 'Rosemary Remedy' thread :faint: and indicated that she has Roxannes as well. We're all itching to know... how many? What colour? Is she indeed our resident Roxanne Hog? Pictures PLEASE!

Big LOL when I read this one :yes:

Do you have a current Roxanne Hog that I may snatch the title from ?

They are all carefully placed although I don't think he's that interested anyway :graucho: Lucky me !!

Sorry you are going to have to wait for the photo's ................

Oh Croxley, we haven't given the "Roxanne Hog" title to anyone yet. You might be the winner. We need a reveal! I've already been floored by your five Rosemarys all in one photo! Go ahead, floor me again.

Croxley, a gentle reminder..... we want to know all about your Roxannes and see pics. If your hubby doesn't leave the house soon, I suggest you give him enough money for a few pints down the pub! We want to see your Roxys.