Crown (Melbourne) VIP night

lol.. i cant even remember her name.. wasnt really paying attention lol!

i'm bad lol... she said: i will put your name on the list, so come on the 9th the event is between 6pm - 8pm

ohh yay cant wait for pics!
lucky you get to go to the collins st one too!! hmm maybe i should go chat up the manager tomorrow at the store, hehehe, damm i dont even know who the manager over there is lol.
i would love to see LV chocolates, im imagining little round chocolates with the fleurs and stuff on it. Id prob sneak them into my pocket and take them home coz there too cute to eat!

Haha, I just got back. I have to agree that it's an ok event. Congrats, Andre, you got the invite to Collins St! I saw some very stylish males there, wonder if you were one of them I spoke to?

I got my Miroir Gold Speedy there tonight, will collect my Silver Speedy this Sat. Also bought a Taiga wallet for my dad. Hubby tried on the Broadway and the Bastille. He wants to fit the laptop in there, so we'll check the measurements first on the laptop to see if it fitted.

I did wonder, were there any pf-er there?

Heaps of Moet flowing and also lots of chockies with the alma inscription. I did not eat the chocky, I actually took a chocky home so I could take a pic to show my dear friend here, also a pf-er. :yes: Of course I did not drink at all as well, I was drunk on the LVs there and my little gold speedy which my SA was so secretive about. :wlae:

Hope everyone who went today enjoyed themselves tremendously :yahoo:

couturecreature, i think i might have stood next to you!

coz i saw a couple trying bastille and broadway - those are damier bags right?

i was the guy who was wearing a white versace t-shirt with the (flashy) dragon print on it. i went with my best mate, asked him to come along otherwise i would have bought everything there. LOL!

it was so funny that i got the invite for the 9th event. i didnt realise i was talking to the collins st manager until my SA told me!

*giggle* you might have! :yahoo:

Which bag were you carrying? Did you talk to me? I was talking to 2 guys and one of them was trying on a Utah messenger! I had on a black top and a ruffled skirt with a black MC alma? Or were you with a guy carrying a fonzie?

To think we chat here and not know each other there! Ok, I might see you at the party then. :wlae: So glad you got the invite!!

Sorry I wasnt talking to you, I was too busy looking at the bags that your husband was trying.. LOL!

But I didn't bring any bag, I came with my brown LV initial loafers though. But they were down there, so you might not have noticed.