Crossing over to the Orange side..My First H, My V-day Gift!

LV Slut

Gucci? whats Gucci?!
O.G.
Jun 2, 2006
Alright, I started lurking around the Hermes thread not so long ago..thinking I'll never get a H.. it's too much and it's not even my style... Well never say never...

Less then 8 months on the "interest" list at the local H... I received that much anticipated phone call...

H Sydney Call and left a voicemail at 4.20pm on 25th Jan 2009..
"Hi Miss LV Slut.. its C here at blur blur blur.. buzz buzz we have your 30, togo, colour, Birkin here...would you pls give me a call ASAP we close at 5 today. Thanks.. "

At first I didn't know who it was as I was down at the beach in Noosa.. but the moment I heard 30, Togo, MY Colour.. BIRKIN my heart sank! and I frozed for like 2 mins! :nuts:. Could this be it! Could this be my first Birkin...

And then I realised that I was 1300kms away!.. well luckly my darling BF was in town and he sprinkled some magic and made it all work.

So... that was 3 week ago. I was still interstate. and the Birkin was sitting at home untouch, unopen. He made a quick trip for our Vday weekend and brought me the Birkin... woot woot. So here it is.. for your viewing pleasure.. and my bag obsession disorder! :wlae::yahoo:

dsc014342702919pq6.jpg

Thanks guys... group huddle..on the H side!! hehe I feel so welcomed! Being my first. I wanted something out there and none better then ORANGE.... I Heart Orange.