Crossing Gender Lines

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wish they made this in the speedy or neverfull. I want a DA but am scared of color transfer. would buy this in a heartbeat.

2. Yes! I think there is also that blue tone version, but the gray and black is what I've always wanted. A speedy size would be so amazing.

3. Here's the inside pocket of my Keepall 45 DC. Pretty big! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466820417.612292.jpg

litchi likes this.
  4. Any idea when these release? They will go fast and I need to buy one before you gals snag them all...LOL

5. I thought I read somewhere these were Japan exclusives (?).

6. I read that somewhere too yesterday.

7. Just received my DC toilet pouch to match my new keepall :smile:. I have an odd thing about matching.

Attached Files:

8. Here's my graphite 6 key holder. If they would make a Soeedy 30 in the graphite I'd be first in line for it! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466906667.113473.jpg

taniherd likes this.
  9. It's gorgeous! I have a thing with matchy matchy as well.

10. Looks perfect together!

11. Great topic. I've always loved the graphite and want a piece myself one day!

12. I only have this charm in DG print, but I would like to get more

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466960476.693979.jpg

13. I super love the DG or DC line from the men's side more so than DE! It looks so classy! I have the 4 key holder that is like a longer key cles and a 6 key holder.

I really want to pick up a big zippy travel wallet in DG and a keep all 45 in DC!

14. I like ur charm. I'm considering one to put on my Keepall- except I wonder if it will look too busy with it on plus luggage tag and strap holder.

15. I wish I had bought this one instead of the monogram one- I prefer the look of this more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice