crossbody strap too long...

morningcolor

May 27, 2014
hello girls. i just got a bedford tassel which comes with a long crossbody strap. it is adjustable with five holes.but it is too long for me and probably need at least three more holes on the strap. this is my first MK bag and i'm 5'6 so didn't see this coming... i got the bag from nordstrom website. anyone knows where i can get it fixed? nordstrom or mk store?
thanks.

BAGLADY 3375

May 30, 2014
hello girls. i just got a bedford tassel which comes with a long crossbody strap. it is adjustable with five holes.but it is too long for me and probably need at least three more holes on the strap. this is my first MK bag and i'm 5'6 so didn't see this coming... i got the bag from nordstrom website. anyone knows where i can get it fixed? nordstrom or mk store?
thanks.
You could try nordstrom or mk, but I always take things to my cobbler when dealing with leather and it always looks like it was manufactured the way it was reworked, whether purse strap, boots, leather jacket, zippers etc.....A good cobbler is priceless, like a good mechanic. He took a pair of 5 inch miu miu boots down to just under 4 inches and did not destroy the gait of the boot, if not done correctly, its a disaster. Find a good cobbler.

ubo22

O.G.
Jan 14, 2011
USA
It sounds crazy, but someone once told me there are leather hole punchers that you can buy to add holes to belts and leather purse straps. Do some googling and see what comes up. It might be something to consider.

jojon21

Waiting on UPS
O.G.
Dec 28, 2006
The U.P.
It sounds crazy, but someone once told me there are leather hole punchers that you can buy to add holes to belts and leather purse straps. Do some googling and see what comes up. It might be something to consider.
+1 ~ we got ours from amazon very reasonably priced!