Crossbody strap for the city

maianh_96

Oct 13, 2015
For anyone who owns a bal city and also owns a givenchy pandora (medium or large size), I just discovered that the strap works perfectly as a crossbody strap for the city! I know it's not a solution that works for everyone, but it just fits so well I thought I'd share :smile:
I got super lucky that my pandora is the distressed pepe leather so the strap matches nicely with the bal distressed leather.
(please excuse my messy bathroom counter lol)

bal with givenchy.jpg

I'm just trying out my Dark Night Velo strap on my black city. They have both faded a bit so unless you are really looking closely at the strap against the bag (which you wouldn't be doing as there is a bit of a gap between the strap and the bag with the clasp and when you've got it on cross body) it's prreeetttyyyy close!
I'm taking it out in public for the first time tomorrow, so we'll see if I'm crazy or when I'm in natural light :eek:

Thanks for the tip about the pandora. I've just ordered a small one! I love having strap options!!

Reactions: maianh_96
I'm just trying out my Dark Night Velo strap on my black city. They have both faded a bit so unless you are really looking closely at the strap against the bag (which you wouldn't be doing as there is a bit of a gap between the strap and the bag with the clasp and when you've got it on cross body) it's prreeetttyyyy close!
I'm taking it out in public for the first time tomorrow, so we'll see if I'm crazy or when I'm in natural light :eek:

Thanks for the tip about the pandora. I've just ordered a small one! I love having strap options!!

Congrats on the new bag! :smile:

Reactions: Heart Star